Thursday, November 6, 2008

Proud to be an American


Work has been extremely busy lately so I am MIA in the blogger world. I just had to find a quick moment to comment about the election.


While I realize that not everyone feels the same joy that I felt when Senator Obama became President Elect Obama I think that most people can feel the historical significance of this election. I am proud to be a citizen of the United States of America tonight and am thrilled to see what the next four years are going to bring.

I have heard so much cynicism about Obama and what change is really going to happen. While I don't agree with every single issue that Obama stands for, I have been a big supporter of his from the beginning. I will stand by my vote for the next four years and realize that everything is not going to be perfect, but put my trust in what I felt was right. I hope that both parties can work together and make this an even greater United States of America.

1 comment:

Lady Carolyn said...

Glad you're blogging again! yea!