Saturday, December 20, 2008

And a Few More of My Favorite Things

So I found out that Nike makes amazing workout clothes. I found this great pair of yoga pants at the Nordstrom Rack(NR) about a year or so ago and want to wear them every day. The problem with finding something at the NR you love is you will never be able to locate it again. After fruitless internet searches and checking the NR constantly I gave up. Luckily though I found these other GREAT Nike perfect Dri-FIT pants .



The style is called 'Perfect Fit' and they were 40% off. Slightly flared with small side slits. Great material and a bit of a band at the top, slight compression to hold your tummy in. I also love that they come in actual sizes instead of S, M, L to cover who knows what. I am not going to tell you I bought four pair and have been living in them ever since :)

The next item on my list is the Supermarket Diet Cookbook.



I LOVE this cookbook. The recipes are very healthy, most take only about 30 minutes, there is a large variety, and they taste amazing! We use this cookbook when we aren't dieting just for balanced easy meals. We all give a quick star rating (out of 5 stars) right on the recipe page so we can remember how much we liked each recipe. If you are looking for some new recipes seriously give this book a try and just don't think about the name.

My last favorite thing for today would have to be my little dog Huxley.

I had no idea how much I would love having a little dog around to play with and cuddle. I'm not going to lie--he is a lot of work. I think he has been really good for my depression though. When we got him late last year I was going to "tolerate" him for Braeden and Ryan's sake. I really was not that excited. I was completely wrong. He won me over.

1 comment:

Lady Carolyn said...

Have a good Holiday guys!