Saturday, April 18, 2009

Liberty Heights Fresh

For dinner I picked up a nice piece of Salmon and a couple of small sweet potatoes from Whole Foods to go with the ingredients we already had in our Liberty Heights Fresh SFF basket.

For the Salmon, I just chopped up some fresh Organic Dill (included in basket) and rubbed it directly onto the Salmon along with some Gray Sea Salt with Herbs de Provence. I then topped with thin slices of Organic Meyer Lemon (included in last weeks basket). The lemons kept the Salmon nice and moist. To finish I broiled it in the oven.




I then tossed some Organic Fennel (last weeks basket) chopped, olive oil, salt and pepper on a sheet pan with the Organic White Cauliflower (this weeks basket). I then roasted it in the oven turning every 5 minutes or so.


A quick, easy, and healthy dinner. The boys even liked it!

No comments: