Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday's Truths

So I am going to steal this idea from my sister. I always look forward to her Tuesday's Truth blog posts.

The truth is...I'm angry about a lot of things.
The truth is...I never saw myself parenting a child older than 5 or myself being older than 30
The truth is...I often feel overwhelmed
The truth is...I'm going to be very busy with doctor and dentist appointments the next two weeks
The truth is...Tuesday is my favorite day of the week
The truth is...I think about taking a mental health day at least twice a week (maybe I am mental)
The truth is...I could eat Pretzel Time every day
The truth is...I think I would love to be a truck driver, then I could listen to more audiobooks

3 comments:

aubrie said...

Oh man, I love Pretzel Time! I always find myself craving it...but then I would have to go to the mall to eat it, and I really don't like the mall. It's a good thing or else I would eat there waayyy too often!

I never pictured what I would do once I was out of college, or after I was 30 either. It was quite the wake up call when I graduated and wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life.

Also, I think that you're a great manager, from hearing you talk about the people you oversee and everything it seems like you do a good job and like your employees like you. Don't be too hard on yourself.

~Michelle~ said...

I'm loving the Tuesday's Truths thing. I'm pretty sure I've bored everyone to death with my truths, so maybe I should do a Monday Make-believe or something like that;)
I really did like this post.

Mica said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I still don't know about the manager thing, but thanks :)

I love the Monday Make-believe idea, I could totally get behind that and I love your "truths" Michelle!