Friday, April 17, 2009

Liberty Heights Fresh

This weeks SFF delivery from Liberty Heights Fresh was amazing! You can read about their program here if you are interested.

I have so many ideas about what I am going to make with the bounty. I have to say we have been trying so many new vegetables and local products than ever before. Last night I made lamb curry with the meat selection last week and added some delicious mushrooms (Thanks Rob the mushroom man) that I picked up at Tony Caputo's Saturday morning local vendor fair. Check out this weeks goods.

While waiting for dinner to cook we snacked on THE BEST citrus ever. I think I'm in love and they are as delicious as they are cute. Organic Pixie Mandarins, Powey, CA.



2 comments:

aubrie said...

Ok, really. Are you trying to make me jealous? Those look delicious. We really need to plan a day to do to Tony Caputo's. I'm thinking it should be right after payday so I'll have plenty of money to spend... :)

Mica said...

Right after payday sounds perfect...lol...I wish I wouldn't have eaten all of the pixie mandarins already. I need to stop by and see if they have any more.